Time for a little fun…..
Better Safe than Sorry sort of tagged me for this meme. So here goes:
Four jobs you’ve had in your life:
1) My first job was at the Houston Astrodome. It was newly opened and I got a job as the popcorn girl in one of the commissaries. This is were I met my husband. We were only 16 yrs. old at the time and we didn’t get married for four more years.
2) I worked part time for a retail store called Sage. I worked in the Linen department and I sold bed sheets, draperies and fabrics for sewing. I learned how to sew while working on this job.
3) My senior year in high school I worked one summer with the telephone company. I was a long distance operator back in the days when they still had operators.
4) I worked for seven years at Montgomery Wards. I started out in the men’s suit department and then moved a year later as manager of the women’s hosiery. A year later I was made the manager of the better jewelry department. I stayed in that department till I left my job to start my family.
Four movies you would watch over and over again:
1) Dave – That movie is so cute. The American President is very similar.
2) Fiddler on the Roof – I love musicals and this is one of my favorites, along with South Pacific, West Side Story, My Fair Lady and The Sound of Music.
3) Driving Miss Daisy – I love Morgan Freeman and Jessica Tandy. There’s a lot about friendship to be learned with this movie. Fried Green Tomatoes is another very similar one.
4) The Green Mile – Such a good movie. I suppose Shawshank Redemption also written by Steven King is another favorite.
It’s hard to list just four movies. Other favorites are: Forrest Gump, Dances with Wolves, Big Fish, Second Hand Lions, all the Harry Potter movies, Star wars, and many more.
Four places you have lived : I have only lived in Houston, Texas. I was born and raised here. I’ve never lived any where else.
Four TV shows you love to watch:
1) Oprah Winfrey – love Oprah!
2) Jeopardy – I always try to answer the questions myself. I loved it when Ken Jennings was on.
3) Medium – Monday night on NBC
4) Today Show – Matt, Katie, Al and Ann
Four websites you visit daily: The only ones I visit daily are my blog friends. I visit other websites, but not daily.
Four of your favorite foods:
1) Bluebell ice cream – From that little ol' creamery in Brenham. Vanilla Bean and Moolineum. Yummmm
2) Fried Chicken – most any kind
3) Whataburger – best hamburgers in Texas.
4) Granny Salad – special salad perfected by TF’s grandmother.
Four places you would rather be right now: Actually, right now at 8:00pm. on a Friday night, I am right where I want to be. I’m home with my husband, on a cold night with the fireplace going and a movie (Independence Day) on the TV. It’s time to relax!! It’s been a big day.
Four bloggers you are tagging: Actually anyone who would like to do it is tagged!