Saturday, June 03, 2006

Check out Vista Print….

If you need business cards, magnets, stamps, post cards, invitations & etc., you need to check out Vista Print. I have been buying all my business cards from them for about four years now. They offer pre-selected cards or you can upload your own logo or your own design. They have a certain number of cards that you can order that are free and you just pay the shipping or you can select for 70,000 designs. Last week I ordered 250 cards for six cents and just paid for shipping. Last year I order refrigerator magnets for my husband’s business advertising and got an awesome deal. My son-in-law also uses Vista Print for his business cards. Last month I got a free stamp for my bank checks to use when I stamp, “For Deposit Only” and my account number. I absolutely love ordering from Vista Print and I don’t mind sharing this information. I have always been happy with their products and would gladly recommend them to anyone looking for a nice product at a great price. Visit them at: www.vistaprint.com Right now your can get business cards on sale if you go to: www.vistaprint.com/special

Special Note: If you don’t like any of the pre-selected cards you can go to the search box and type in what ever you are looking for. I was looking for a design with a light bulb on it and just typed in light bulb. I also typed in electricity and it came up with four pages of photos to select from. I selected two that were perfect for my card, and ordered them both. Daybyday, this would be perfect for your bead business.

On a Personal Note: We are still busy painting the living room and dining room. The paint we selected seems to have too much pink in it and we will end up using it as the primer. TF has gone back to Home Depot and purchased more paint that will be more of a burgundy. It’s taking time to get all of this done, but it will be worth it. As soon as the painting is done, we can put in our new wood floors. I suspect that it will take all summer to get this done because the living room is actually our office. We have moved out as much as we can for now and when the time is critical we will move the office furniture into our breakfast nook and get it finished. I think it is taking so long because we have so many other irons in the fire at this time….as they say, “Life goes on.”

11 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Thanks for dropping by and sharing the day with. I do appreciate your beautiful comment.
Have a nice weekend.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Fred said...

Thanks for the tip, Lucy. I wonder how they make any money; they seem to be giving away their product. I guess it's the repeat business?

It sounds like the room will be spectacular when it's done. At some point, we're going to get wood floors in a few rooms at our house. You'll have to tell us how it turned out.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Martin said...

I'm happy you mentioned VistaPrint.com as they made business cards for me. I'm actually looking at the box of them as they sit above my desk.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

This is such a timely post...I am looking for business cards...Thank you so much.

Hope you are enjoying the weekend!

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I've never heard of them. Thanks!

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Wow, that is very cheap! It costs a fortune here for good business cards, thanks for the tip :o)

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Pragmatician said...

Cool link, didn't know this company yet.

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Big Dave T said...

We need to put new wallpaper on our kitchen. But we took down an old over-the-range microwave to find a good-sized hole in the wall. Isn't that the way it goes sometimes? You start a project, then it just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

 
At 2:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want business cards. Just to be cool.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Joy said...

Hmm, I actually need Business Cards. Thanks for the link

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Thanks for the link. I don't need business cards but I'll check them out to see what all they have to offer!

All that painting! I don't like painting myself and was never very good at it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home