I went to a group of meeting last weekend and there we several phrases that stuck out in my mind.
Never underestimate the heart of the Champion…by Rudy T. of the Houston Rockets after winning back to back championships.
Speak with the Spirit.
If you don’t take action….There is no place for victory to go. By Mark Jarvis
Move on your dreams.
Give yourself a chance to win.
Never give up before the Blessing.
Fight for your dreams.
Know what you are fighting for.
Change is inevitable – Growth is optional.
Your why has to be bigger than your obstacles.
We all need to be positive when we are working for a goal. Phrases like these help keep you buoyed up when things are looking down. Do you have any favorite phrases that inspires you?
UPDATE: When I wrote this post it was in the wee hours of the morning and my brain was half asleep. I had also wanted to post about Empathy and Caring.
Jim Rohn on Empathy and Caring:
1) Show your contempt for the problem and your concern for the person.
2) Be sensitive to the plight of others.
3) You have to know about the tragedies as well as the triumphs, the failures as well as the success.
4) How do you build a bridge between age 12 and age 40? By remembering.
5) One of the greatest gifts you can give to anyone is the gift of attention.
6) The more you care, the stronger you can be.
7) Don't operate on the heart with a hatchet.
Go take a look at my darling granddaughter on Jennifer's blog. She is such a cutie!